We rely heavily on the income from our membership fees to pay for our staff, conservation work and preserving a small part of East Devon’s History.
We are grateful to each member that has taken out a membership and have loyally supported us, we are sorry that you have not been able to enjoy Bicton due to the government guidelines during the Covid-19 pandemic and moving forward there will be times that we cannot open all areas of the park due to the government guidelines.
Although terms and conditions state that, ‘Bicton Park reserve the right to alter and or close all or any part(s) of the Park at any time.’, we appreciate that these are very exceptional times so a two month extension will be given on renewals.
This ticket allows access to Bicton Gardens, please print out or have your emailed order available as proof of your ticket purchase.
- If you have chosen to upgrade to annual membership your card will be provided at the reception by one of our staff on arrival.
- We also offer 5% discount to all member card holders for purchases in the gift shop and restaurant.
For an extra £9 per person you can upgrade your daily ticket to a 12 month membership which includes free entry for a whole year to Bicton Park Botanical Gardens, discounts in both our restaurants and gift shops.
Day Tickets includes a FREE day ticket to our soft play area for children.
Daily Admission prices
- Adults £11.95, Ordered online £10.75
- Children (2 to 17 years) £9.95, Ordered online £8.95 Children must have one adult to accompany them.
- Children under 2 years old FREE
- Concessions (60+, disabled or carer) £10.95, Ordered online £9.85
Extras not included in the day ticket price
- Train Children 2-17: £2.50
- Train Concession: £3.50
- Train Adult: £4.00
- Mini golf £1.00 (Per person) - £5.00 refundable deposit required for equipment hire.
- Dogs: £1.00 (Must be kept on leads)
NOTE: Tesco vouchers may not be used in conjunction with memberships.
Pre order a 20 visit pass to the indoor play barn for members only.