This ticket allows access to Bicton Gardens, please print out or have your emailed order available as proof of your ticket purchase.
- If you have chosen to upgrade to our annual pass your card will be provided at the reception by one of our staff on arrival.
- We also offer a 5% discount to all member card holders for purchases in the gift shop and restaurant.
For an extra £14 per person you can upgrade your daily ticket to a 12 month annual pass (this must be done on the same day as your visit) which includes free entry for a whole year to Bicton Park Botanical Gardens, discounts in both our restaurants and gift shops.
From the age of 2, children can be added to an adult’s membership card but cannot have an individual card to themselves. When a child is added to an adult’s card, they will run to the same expiry date as the existing card.
Daily Admission prices
- Adults £14.50
- Children (2 to 16 years) £11.50 (this includes a Playbarn ticket worth £1.00) Children must be accompanied by an adult. From the age of 2, to enter the park, children must either be on an adult’s membership card or have a valid day ticket.
- Children under 2 years old FREE
- Concessions (60+, disabled or carer) £13.50
Extras not included in the day ticket price
- Train Children 2-16: £2.50
- Train Concession: £3.50
- Train Adult: £4.00 Please ring to confirm the Bicton Woodland Railway is running on the day of your visit 01395 568465.
- Mini golf £1.00 (Per person) - £5.00 refundable deposit required for equipment hire.
- Dogs: £1.00 (Must be kept on leads)
- Play Barn: £1.00 for children on an annual pass unless entrance and upgrade have been paid on the same day as it is included in the first day of the annual pass. Furthermore, Children who have entered the gardens for free and are between the ages of one and two will need to pay £1.00 to enter the Play Barn.
NOTE: Tesco vouchers may not be used in conjunction with annual passes.
Health & Safety
Please note there are a few items that we do not allow within the park:
Bicycles, Tricycles, dolls prams, skateboards, roller blades, Heeneys, scooters motorboats and drones.
We do however have a push chair that you may use free of charge should you bring your child in on a tricycle.
We also have a limited supply of free on loan wheelchairs should you require one it is advisable to ring on the morning of your visit to pre book.