We rely heavily on the income from our membership fees to pay for our staff, conservation work and preserving a small part of East Devon’s History.
We are grateful to each member that has taken out a membership and have loyally supported us, we are sorry that you have not been able to enjoy Bicton due to the government guidelines during the Covid-19 pandemic and moving forward there will be times that we cannot open all areas of the park due to the government guidelines.
This ticket allows access to Bicton Gardens, please print out or have your emailed order available as proof of your ticket purchase.
- If you have chosen to upgrade to annual membership your card will be provided at the reception by one of our staff on arrival.
- We also offer 5% discount to all member card holders for purchases in the gift shop and restaurant.
For an extra £10 per person you can upgrade your daily ticket to a 12 month membership which includes free entry for a whole year to Bicton Park Botanical Gardens, discounts in both our restaurants and gift shops.
Daily Admission prices
- Adults £12.95
- Children (2 to 17 years) £10.95 Children must have one adult to accompany them. If you want to bring a child in who is not a member, tickets must be purchased at reception on arrival.
- Children under 2 years old FREE
- Concessions (60+, disabled or carer) £11.95
Extras not included in the day ticket price
- Train Children 2-17: £2.50
- Train Concession: £3.50
- Train Adult: £4.00 Please ring to confirm the Bicton Woodland Railway is running on the day of your visit 01395 568465.
- Mini golf £1.00 (Per person) - £5.00 refundable deposit required for equipment hire.
- Dogs: £1.00 (Must be kept on leads)
NOTE: Tesco vouchers may not be used in conjunction with memberships.
Health & Safety
Please note there are a few items that we do not allow within the park:
Bicycles, Tricycles, dolls prams, skateboards, roller blades, Heeneys, scooters motorboats and drones.
We do however have a push chair that you may use free of charge should you bring your child in on a tricycle.
We also have a limited supply of free on loan wheelchairs should you require one it is advisable to ring on the morning of your visit to pre book.